What is Google FRP Account Removal?
Google has introduced a new security called Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP). If a device with google account is to be reseted, the phone becomes unavailable if the person who performs a factory reset doesn’t have the credentials of the Google account which was previously used to log on the phone.
The error which shows reads “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device” . The device cannot be re-activated unless the credentials of the previous owner are available. The phone will not allow anyone to be able to get to the home screen without entering the required credentials.
We provide remote Google FRP Account removal for all SAMSUNG LG HUAWEI HTC ZTE and many other devices. This is an instant service provided remotely. After completion of service, the factory reset protection will be removed. This will allow the user to use their own google credentials upon completion of the service.
- A Windows based computer with high speed internet connection. MAC or Chromebooks are not supported.
- Please see instructions on HOW TO CONNECT.
- Samsung original usb cable for connecting the device to PC.
- CANADIAN CUSTOMERS are required to pay via INTERAC ONLY (Email money) please contact us for more details.
- NON CANADIAN CUSTOMERS are required to pay via PAYPAL.
- Please see instructions on how to connect CLICK HERE TO SEE INSTRUCTIONS.
- This is an INSTANT repair service.
- Service time required for this repair is 10 minutes.
- One the device connects, we start the process for google frp account removal.
- Once the service is completed, the device will no longer ask for google account and its completely removed.
- Proceed to the web chat and inform the representative about your device and model number.
- Once we connect, it takes about 10 minutes to complete the samsung google frp account removal.