What is Google FRP Account bypass / removal and how it works?
Recently, Google has introduced a new security called Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP). If a google locked phone is resetted, the phone becomes unavailable if the person who performs a factory reset doesn’t have the credentials of the Google account which was previously used to log on the phone.
The error which shows reads “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device” . The device cannot be re-activated unless the credentials of the previous owner are available. The phone will not allow anyone to be able to get to the home screen without entering the required credentials.
We provide remote Google FRP Account bypass for all Samsung LG HUAWEI HTC ZTE and other devices. This is an instant service provided remotely. After completion of service, the factory reset protection will be removed. This will allow the user to use their own google credentials upon completion of the service.
- A Windows based computer with stable internet connection having a minimum of (10 Mbps Download / 5 Mbps Upload).
- A working usb cable preferable oem provided by the manufacturer.
- Please visit the FAQ page before you proceed with the purchase.
- ALL PRICES ARE in USD CURRENCY.
- Once payment is completed proceed to the web chat and let the representative know your order number.
- This is an instant remote samsung google frp account removal service.
- First, the customer will connect via remote connection. Instructions for setting up a connection are here.
- Once connected, please ensure you are on second step of USB REDIRECTOR (waiting for technician to start servicing your device).
- Upon completion of service, the technician will advise the customer to restart and check their device.
- Once we connect, it takes about 5 – 15 minutes to complete the process.