Galaxy S6 Active blacklisted bad imei repair service will remove your phone from BLACKLIST database making your device work with any carrier worldwide.
Galaxy S6 Active blacklisted bad imei repair is instant repair service.
- Once the payment is completed, please proceed to instructions on how to connect here.
- We provide imei repair service where we will replace your blacklisted / blocked imei with a clean imei from our database. We guarantee the new imei will be clean and will not blacklist in the future.
- To receive faster service, please proceed to the web chat and let the representative know your order number.
- Unlocking is free of charge with all imei repair (some exceptions).
- Please ensure the phone is on stock ROM and not on any modified or customized ROMS. Stock roms can be downloaded from SAMFIRMWARE.
Galaxy S6 Active blacklisted bad imei repair
Galaxy S6 Active blacklisted bad imei repair (SM-G890A)
We provide remote Galaxy S6 Active blacklisted bad imei repair. What does remote repair mean? Remote repair is a state-of-the-art method which allows our technician to service you device using a computer. With our remote service we are able to repair your cellular device without having you to visit any phone shop. We provide repairs remotely by connecting to your computer (windows based PC required) at home or office. Using your computer as a bridge we can remotely repair your device within minutes. The Galaxy S6 Active blacklisted bad imei repair is a safe procedure and we provide all instructions / online chat while performing the repairs. In some cases, to repair a phone we require you phone to be rooted.
Before you Proceed with Galaxy S6 Active blacklisted bad imei repair purchase. Please ensure you have the following:
- A Windows based computer with stable internet connection having a minimum of (10 Mbps Download / 5 Mbps Upload).
- Each imei repair includes free sim unlocking (Including T-mobile App lock).
- Please visit the FAQ page before you proceed with the purchase.
- ALL PRICES ARE in USD CURRENCY.
- Purchase the Galaxy S6 Active blacklisted bad imei repair.
- Once payment is complete, please proceed to the web chat and provide your order number to start the repair process.
- To setup remote connection for your repair please follow the instructions HERE.
- Once we connect, it takes about 5 – 30 minutes to perform Galaxy S6 Active blacklisted bad imei repair.
- If there is efs is damage on your device, imei is corrupt (350000000006), DRK damage, Rent a center lock or any other issues there will be extra charges please consult with our representative.
- We guarantee the imei will be clean and will not blacklist in the future.
- Once a purchase is complete there are no refunds unless we fail to provide the service.
- Please ensure your device is on Stock Rom for the unlocking procedure.
- To Download stock ROM for this model please visit here.